Thread: Apprenticeship/internship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

Apprenticeship/internship

Just wondering does anyone know if any of the above is going around in dealerships in the Munster area? I'd love the opportunity to work with cars on a professional level. I have asked around and checked the relevant websites but haven't come across much.
    Just thought I'd throw it up for the crack. Thanks.
    E39 525d avus blue individual SOLD
    E39 525i touring topaz blue SOLD
    E36 318is avus blue
    E36 318is cosmos black
    E36 323i coupe cosmos black
    E46 330d imola red 2 touring RIP
    E60 520D LCI Titan silver SOLD
    E60 520D mystic blue

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by kildangan_kid View Post
    Just wondering does anyone know if any of the above is going around in dealerships in the Munster area? I'd love the opportunity to work with cars on a professional level. I have asked around and checked the relevant websites but haven't come across much.
    Don't waste your time with websites

Make a few resumes, drive around a few garages you would like to work for and introduce yourself to the service manager saying you would love to work for a garage that this is your dream whatever and that you would be delighted to have the opportunity to prove you can be very useful. That you would not mind swiping the floor, holding bonnets, whatever needs to be done you can help with and that ultimately you want to be a very good mechanic, whatever your ultimate goal is.

That's the way a few people started and it paid off.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by GERMANIKS View Post
    Don't waste your time with websites

Make a few resumes, drive around a few garages you would like to work for and introduce yourself to the service manager saying you would love to work for a garage that this is your dream whatever and that you would be delighted to have the opportunity to prove you can be very useful. That you would not mind swiping the floor, holding bonnets, whatever needs to be done you can help with and that ultimately you want to be a very good mechanic, whatever your ultimate goal is.

That's the way a few people started and it paid off.
    Often thought about it. Might give it a shot as I'm handy at working on cars anyway. Couldn't hurt I suppose
    Last edited by kildangan_kid; 11-04-16 at 22:10.
    E36 318is avus blue
    E36 318is cosmos black
    E60 520D mystic blue

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by kildangan_kid View Post
    Bolands waterford

Sent from my Vodafone Smart II using Tapatalk 2
    This is my BMW. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My BMW is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My BMW, without me, is useless. Without my BMW, I am useless. I must drive my BMW true......

BMWHaus Contributor
    Bit far for me venom I'm from Nenagh in north tipp. Thanks for the input though.

I have applied for that already gar did quite well in the aptitude test too.
    E36 318is avus blue
    E36 318is cosmos black
    E60 520D mystic blue

The esb were advertising hgv apprenticeships last week

Bus eireann is well although in Dublin be a a great crowd to get in with http://ie.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=c0...a404&from=serp
    Last edited by Gar; 11-04-16 at 19:00.