Thread: 2004 e46 m3 grey manual 89k miles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

2004 e46 m3 grey manual 89k miles

hey guys ! ive just bought a bike and have lost interest in the m3 really so i said id see if anyone would be interested in buying my m3. its a 2004 silver grey car, irish from new black nappa interior, sat nav harmon kardon etc, 89k miles with full service history, loads of receipts and old ncts to verify mileage.
    since buying the car i have serviced it, changed oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, gear oil, diff oil, fitted 4 new tyres, fitted some eibach lowering springs and some sparco spacers, 12mm rear 15mm front. ive also just rebuilt the vanos unit with new seals and new solenoid seals, got the oil pump disc redrilled, fitted new vanos filter and all new gaskets and copper washers, i also changed all the cam bolts for the revised bmw bolts as there known the strip threads, and a new rocker cover gasket.
    a previous owner has had the rear floor re- inforced with plates welded in and also can see new subframe bushed fitted.
    only bad points to the car are the wing mirror bases are corroding and the wheels have some curbing, but i am sending it the bodyshop on monday just to have these two items sorted. other than that the bodywork is very good, no rust atal, or no dents scratches etc.
    price with the wheels and mirrors sorted is €13500 but am open to reasonable offers,
    or if someone wanted to buy it the way it is i would sell it cheaper
    hard find an m3 now with low mileage and in good condition, not to mind with the two main problem areas sorted, the boot floor and vanos so i think the price is fair going by what has sold recently and whats out there.

here is a few pictures.

Last edited by alan b; 22-04-16 at 16:59.