Hi Guys, Very new here. I found the site yesterday after properly viewing my first 520d 08 Msport. Long story short - viewed a 08 520d Msport with low mileage, full bmw service history, one owner from new. Inside is immaculate. Outside has a little superficial damage that I will be getting resprayed. Took it for a test drive and all seemed fine. Auto box is smooth, shifts in good time and steps down nice when pedal is pushed. It didn't seem sluggish to me. No warning lights on dash. Got back, then the guy, who I have to commend for his honesty, not that many people left, he told me that he brought the car for a diagnostic and the dpf filter needs replacing...... 2k!. The price was then rediced to reflect this.

So called autoremap here and had a lengthy conversation. Once again thank you for your time and help mate. MUCH apreciated. Armed with more info and what to check, turbo etc ill go back for a better look.

With that in mind would you still consider buying this car?

Also it's the standard business package I think, square screen, no cd changer. I forgot to check but do they have bluetooth built in? There is a phone button on the steering wheel BUT in the arm rest there is a holster for anow old Nokia (?!?!). I thought they went out in the 90'same

Thanks in advance
Stephen