Thread: Wheel refurb

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wheel refurb

I posted a few weeks ago about my 320d M Sport being crashed into by a drunk driver. Car was parked parallel to the kerb and the impact was fairly heavy on the alloys. Plenty of deep gouges from being hopped up onto the kerb.

The alloys had taken quite a bit of kerbing over the years anyway and I had always wanted to get them refurbed by lads in Wheel Wizards after seeing loads of examples of their work on here from other members. So, seeing as the car would be off the road for a while getting repaired, I decided to drop the wheels up to Mark and the lads and I wasn't disappointed! Collected them earlier and I still can't believe how good they look.

Forgive the quality of the 'before & after' phone pics but hopefully it will give you an idea of how good the workmanship is.

A big thanks to the lads in WW for sorting these and to Mark in particular for taking time out of his bank holiday Monday to open up the shop to allow me to collect them. A gent.

As has been said so many times in the past by others; I can't recommend WW highly enough. Quality work.
    Attached Images Attached Images