Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted e39 m5 or 840ci

BMWHaus Guru
    Also service history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by eamo View Post

When I landed on the pillar, I sat there for about 5 seconds before the airbag went off. terrified the shit out of me lol!

BMWHaus Contributor
    00 but has facelift lights all around, usual spec has only half leather,n carbon black, has bilstein coilovers in it and big brakes all around, service history only up to 50k as the owner is a mechanic and says he serviced it every 4k miles since he got it

BMWHaus Guru

Wanted e39 m5 or 840ci

The difference is more than just aesthetics. The facelifts have revised rings and use less oil.

Also, pre facelifts are more prone to vanos issues

But to answer your questions. If it's tidy I would say it's worth around 10 - 12k mark.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by eamo View Post

That used to be parked in town on Lombard Street years ago. In fairness the owner used to park it a bit better

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    That used to be parked in town on Lombard Street years ago. In fairness the owner used to park it a bit better
    I must dig out the repair pics from my old iphone.

Yup I sold it to Kris who then damaged the sump and was repaired with new one with Valdelis. It then sold to another 2 owners and ended up with Ben who fitted another engine.

Currently for sale in Limerick and took a price drop form 16500 to 13500 last week.

Its not a concours car by any means and Irish poverty spec from new but would be a good project car.