Thread: E30 318i Convertible

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

E30 318i Convertible

1992 E30 Cabrio in Graphite silver, one of the rarer end of line colours available for E30's.

The car was imported from the UK in 2008, and had a fresh hood just prior to us acquiring it. The hood is still in very good condition, with no rips.

The car was overhauled last year, so brake lines were replaced, new eibach prokit fitted as well as Bilstein B4 shocks

Interior wise - the car has a 370mm tech II steering wheel, and black sports leather interior. The drivers seat has a rip in it, which does need attention. The rear seats have been repaired but are perfectly presentable.

The car is sitting on 15 inch BBS wheels which were refurbed a few years back, and have Kumho Ecsta tyres with load of thread. The bumpers have been colour coded.

A new exhaust was fitted last year. There is a Kenwood stereo fitted, and a brand new Hirschman electric antenna was fitted last year as well. This is not wired in yet though.

This has been a great reliable car, but is not seeing any use - so has to go. Please bear in mind that this is a 24 year old car - its in good condition, but there are some minor stone chips and parking dents.

There was an attempted break in to the car - so the passenger side lock cover also needs to be replaced.

Will upload additional photos at the weekend.

EUR3250 ONO
    Attached Images Attached Images