Looking for some ideas or input into helping choose a new car.

The Porsche will be departing soon so il have to fill the void with something, il be looking for something German and sporty, I'm giving myself a budget of approx 30K. I had my heart set on an E92 M3, but I ideally wanted an LCI model and was planning on spending more, but I'm happy enough to work with approx 30K with the view to keeping the car for 12-24 months. Ideally I don't want something that will drop in value too much, which has me thinking of dropping back the years for something with lower miles that may hold its value well.

I'm not ruling out an E92 M3 if the correct one pops up, but I'm after starting to look at low mileage E46 M3's or B7 RS4's.

Would 20K sterling for a 25K mile E46 M3 be a stupid purchase..... Or 25K sterling for a 50K mile CS.....

The VRT on either shouldn't be too bad.

While 20-25K Sterling can get you into a nice B7 RS4 with circa 50K miles. I found myself looking at the Estates in these and some are pretty good looking and very rare here.

Anybody any experience with the B7 RS4?? Apart from being followed home I suppose.

If anybody knows anything coming up or has something I may be interested in just throw it up in here.

Il post up some pics of what I'm looking at.

Cheers