Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats it worth BMW E90 320d MSport

Summer time can be a slow time of the year selling a car. Most folks are only focused on their holidays. If you're getting calls then you are getting interest but you have to try your best at convincing them over the phone to come view it.

It's a lovely car and looks very well kept. At that price, you're waiting for a specific buyer imo. Someone who's looking for a 320d M Sport and knows a very clean and well kept example when they see it.

You've obviously spent a bit of money on it lately (refurb, service, tyres) but they're a sunk cost. They're effectively worth zero to the average buyer, who doesn't appreciate that they are saving in the long run if they buy yours.

I've got the same car and I wish you the very best with the sale. It's a beautiful car.

Why not keep it? Seems like there's plenty of good years left in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mackie View Post
    It's a lovely car and looks very well kept. At that price, you're waiting for a specific buyer imo. Someone who's looking for a 320d M Sport and knows a very clean and well kept example when they see it.

You've obviously spent a bit of money on it lately (refurb, service, tyres) but they're a sunk cost. They're effectively worth zero to the average buyer, who doesn't appreciate that they are saving in the long run if they buy yours.

I've got the same car and I wish you the very best with the sale. It's a beautiful car.

Why not keep it? Seems like there's plenty of good years left in it?
    Thanks for your comments
    I'd love to keep it but I now have not driven it in about 3 weeks and I only drive it to clean it or just for a spin as I have a company car, I hate to see it sit there going to waste so I figure I should just let it go now. I am actually in two minds weather I will just keep it and drive every once in a while but I know that will become less and less.

BMWHaus Contributor
    did you sell it?

Yeah it's gone, first viewer bought it