This car has been in my family for the past 15 years, and is in fantastic mechanical condition with amazingly low, genuine mileage. I have owned it for eight years now, and it's been used mostly as a second car. For the past 12 months I've been using it as my daily driver.

Due to it's age, it qualifies for classic insurance with First Ireland, which is particularly cheap. I currently have it insured with them as my primary
vehicle, and it's only 265 euro per year - albeit with a limited mileage clause which can go between 6-10k miles per year (my quote is for 6k miles)

NCT'ed till Feb 2017

68,500 miles with FBMWSH (bar the last service which was done by our trusted indy)
(Block was replaced under warranty by BMW UK at 34,000 due to Niksil issue, so engine has technically only 34,000 miles on it)

Montreal blue
Dechromed with OEM shadowline parts
OEM Xenons retrofitted
Depot clear rear lights
MSFW
Cruise Control
Electric Grey leather in excellent condition
Dual Climate
CD changer
Rear Parking sensors
Rear 3 windows tinted
18 inch Style 32's - Staggered dishy version from e38
Hubcentric Spacers which give great stance.
Lowered on Eibach springs
Graphite interior trim
Carbon Badges all round
Black Chrome Grille

Bad Bits:

The overall paintwork condition of the car is just ok. A few scratches on both bumpers, and a small crack in the rear bumper. The rear drivers side door had a very poor bad respray done at some point when my uncle owned it and needs to be redone. There is a tiny bubble just behind the drivers side rear arch, just where the bad respray was done - so you could get both done easily and cheaply enough.

A machine polish and about 300 euro of paintwork would have this car looking amazing, and the type of example you'd see at http://oldcolonelcars.co.uk/

Yes, you may find a cheaper one - but these cars can get expensive if you buy wrong - and I assure you this one has been properly maintained over the past 20 years - basically a good 'un with no gremlins or issues whatsoever.

The car can be viewed in Killiney, Dublin.

The original plan was to get the paint sorted and sell it to the UK, where low mileage examples like this are in the 3.5k-4k sterling range. But Brexit and Sterling dropping has made that far less attractive now, so time to move it on here.

The car is priced at 2,000 Euro firm. That's honestly as little as I'd take, so I've taken out all wiggle room with my pricing.

If you have interest in the car, get in touch via PM.