Thread: Car storage

BMWHaus Contributor

Car storage

Evening lads,

A very secure storage unit has come up not far from me it will hold 7-8 cars. It is in a quite rural setting 20 minutes from tallaght exit of the M50 or 10 minutes from naas.
    Security cameras, lights covering the yard and entrance. There is power in the unit and facilities to wash cars outside. There are some other units on the property that are rented out to classic enthusiasts
    I have spoken to the landlord and viewed the place and was happy with the set up. He wants quite enthusiasts not the Rev the stones out of your car and drive his neighbours mad type! A years lease and a deposit of €400 would have to be put down and rent is €2100 for the year payed quarterly. Which when you work it out it's not a whole lot of money.

If anyone is interested in going in with me this you can get me on 086-2050823 or via pm.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ginoc View Post
    Evening lads,

A very secure storage unit has come up not far from me it will hold 7-8 cars. It is in a quite rural setting 20 minutes from tallaght exit of the M50 or 10 minutes from naas.
    Security cameras, lights covering the yard and entrance. There is power in the unit and facilities to wash cars outside. There are some other units on the property that are rented out to classic enthusiasts
    I have spoken to the landlord and viewed the place and was happy with the set up. He wants quite enthusiasts not the Rev the stones out of your car and drive his neighbours mad type! A years lease and a deposit of €400 would have to be put down and rent is €2100 for the year payed quarterly. Which when you work it out it's not a whole lot of money.

If anyone is interested in going in with me this you can get me on 086-2050823 or via pm.
    If I wanted to store 1 car is it possible to work on the car there also?
    This is my BMW. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My BMW is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My BMW, without me, is useless. Without my BMW, I am useless. I must drive my BMW true......