Thread: BMW 320d MSport saloon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BMW 320d MSport saloon e90 sold

FOR SALE: 320d MSport

NCT: 05/2017

TAX: 05/2016

I love this car and will regret selling it but I have a company car now and only drive this at most once a month, I know I will never get another in anywhere near the same condition but it is only sitting there depreciating at the moment and I have my eye on a classic car that would suit me better.
    I have had this car since January 2012, I purchased it from BMW Waterford with 65113 on the clock and I am the third owner.
    the current mileage is 162697 as shown on key read from today. It originally had a service pack and has been serviced in BMW since new, it has had the oil changed every approx 15000 to 20000kms as opposed the the set interval of 30000kms and oil separator every approx 30000kms as opposed to the set interval of 90000kms. There are a folder of invoices for every thing it has ever had, it has just had its oil change, front discs and pads and a set of wipers fitted in BMW at 160275 km's. All the invoices to back up the stamps are there. Also at the same time it had 4 Dunlop sport max rt 's fitted @ over €600.00 for the set.

Both keys are present along with the wallet key and have been swapped intermittently to keep the batteries charged

The wheels were media blasted last year and then painted in a BMW approved body shop and then treated with gtechniq,they then had the 4 centre caps replaced @€10.00 each and the "m" badges replaced at €4.00 each.

This car is absolutely spotless and needs literally nothing. I work around these cars everyday and I have not seen one as clean in years. The engine, differential, gearbox and shock absorbers are all completely leak free, even the common weeping power steering pipe is dry.
    There has been some extras added such as genuine BMW performance kidney grills, BMW performance black line taillights, and BMW e90 m3 spoiler. It also has osram night breakers fitted and R-Dash led number plate lights.
    Typical as soon as i was the car it starts raining before I get to detar or polish but I will put these up for the moment they are better than nothing. I will update with new pictures when it is properly cleaned.

The condition of this car has to be seen, without a doubt the best maintained 320d for sale at the moment
    Price really does reflect condition, there are cheaper out there but this car needs no money spent on it as it has always been maintained as when it needed the work and recently had over €1200 spent on maintenance and with the way it has been treated it will need nothing for a long time
    Sold
    Last edited by willciviceg5; 08-07-16 at 20:58.