Thread: e46 M3 Carbon Black Rear Bumper & Diffuser

BMWHaus Contributor

e46 M3 Carbon Black Rear Bumper & Diffuser

Have a carbon black rear bumper for sale. It has holes for PDC (probably on all of them but just thought I'd mention) It still has the diffuser fitted. It was removed as I was rear ended but the only damage ended up being a deformed bumper support so the bumper is still 100% bar a few cosmetic marks to the paint.

May suit somebody that has a cracked bumper and does not want to pay dealer prices for a repair. These are circa €600+VAT new and the diffuser is about €150+VAT.

I'll take €200, can deliver or meet in Cork.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Bump still have this.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Bump would like this gone.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Its prob only worth 120 euro. The diffuser would struggle to sell for 50 on its own.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by schoonerm3 View Post
    Its prob only worth 120 euro. The diffuser would struggle to sell for 50 on its own.
    I dunno.... If you needed to change your bumper skin because it was in a fight with something wouldn't you prefer to pay €200 rather than €738 (+ paint if my one happened to match). On the other hand if somebody wants to make an offer they are more than welcome to, so if you are not buying or looking for a second hand rear bumper skin then you're opinion on its value isn't really worth much in itself. What I'm saying is somebody may be glad of it.

Tell me what makes a new one worth €600+ and mine not worth less than 1/3rd of the value when I can honestly say it hasn't been damaged or deformed?