Thanks Ian.j, got the PAT fluid through work and refilled, because the warning came up on dash I need to get it reset and regen with IDS - hopefully get sorted tomorrow

Yeah heard its best to remove but will try this route first, although with technology like this its probably only a matter of time before it rears its head again

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by ian.j View Post
It's called pat fluid. Gsf sell it for about 60 quid a litre. I had one a few weeks ago. Filled it. Reset values and confirmed it was full with diagnostic. Did a static re gen also. Code came back 2 weeks later. Customer ended up getting the dpf removed and re mapped. Cost him 400 and said car is driving better than ever. Only issue is nct will start measuring soot particles in the next few years so if your holding onto it have a good think about it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ian.j View Post
It's called pat fluid. Gsf sell it for about 60 quid a litre. I had one a few weeks ago. Filled it. Reset values and confirmed it was full with diagnostic. Did a static re gen also. Code came back 2 weeks later. Customer ended up getting the dpf removed and re mapped. Cost him 400 and said car is driving better than ever. Only issue is nct will start measuring soot particles in the next few years so if your holding onto it have a good think about it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk