Thread: e36 vaders arrived today

BMWHaus Contributor

e36 vaders arrived today

today my black electric vaders arrived..cant belive how good they are.no rips or tares or scrapes in leather,perfect bolsters but for bit of foam needing little bit of work on under drivers side bolster.
    only thing that needs a little tlc is the stripes,seems like sun damage..was wondering about going over them with permanent marker or would that ruin it.also what should I use to clean and help keep the leather good.got them from a sound lad in Fermanagh called Jason.he breaks m3 and m5s,anyone needs his number pm me.
    will upload pics later.

RE: e36 vaders arrived today

Quote Originally Posted by satumashirt611
    today my black electric vaders arrived..cant belive how good they are.no rips or tares or scrapes in leather,perfect bolsters but for bit of foam needing little bit of work on under drivers side bolster.
    only thing that needs a little tlc is the stripes,seems like sun damage..was wondering about going over them with permanent marker or would that ruin it.also what should I use to clean and help keep the leather good.got them from a sound lad in Fermanagh called Jason.he breaks m3 and m5s,anyone needs his number pm me.
    will upload pics later.
    for the bolsters, u can swap them over with passengers side. they are identical.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by armando
    will upload pics later.
    for the bolsters, u can swap them over with passengers side. they are identical.
    that's the plan

BMWHaus Contributor

cant upload any pics as when i do it says there too big,how do I sort this.there only 1.5 meg.

cant upload any pics as when i do it says there too big,how do I sort this.there only 1.5 meg.
    use one of the the pict resizing progs.
    or use one of media sharing sites and then just copy the link and thats it.
    times i use this one, no registering needed http://postimage.org/