Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

BMWHaus Guru

Wink What do you do?

Write down what you do (if you like) would be good to get to know people better, and maybe be able to help each other out

I'll start: I've a degree in Sound Engineering, but due to the current climate I'm working for Marriott Vacations Worldwide.

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: What do you do?

Freelance gynecologist, cheap rates

RE: What do you do?

Sweet F.A....

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dean-e36
    Freelance gynecologist, cheap rates
    see, that's what I posted this thread for really... Inspiration

BMWHaus Contributor

God is different than people in the sense that He is absolutely self-sufficient. He doesnąt get lonely or bored. He doen't need cable or GameBoy or sports. At the same time, God in His nature is big on bringing glory to Himself. Basically, God is about the business of making His name and reputation BIG! Therefore His will and actions are a part of an ultimate plan to glorify Himself. It is almost as if God is a master artist, and He is painting a Masterpiece on the canvas of time. When God began painting, it was the beginning of time, when the picture is completed, it will be the end of time. We live in the midst of the brush strokes, so it is impossible to see how everything fits together, but we can be assured that the Artist knows what He is doing.
    He is bringing everything (every kingdom - spiritual and physical; every person - saved and unsaved; every being - angelic, human and animal) under His absolute authority.
    "Then the end will come, when he (Jesus) hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet...When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all." I Corinthians 15:24-28.
    At the same time God is drawing humanity to Himself through His Holy Spirit. He created mankind to be with Him but sin separated humanity from their Creator. Since then God has been seeking to draw mankind back to Himself. He sent His Son to redeem our depraved souls. He sends His Spirit to draw us back into a proper relationship with Himself.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by God
    God is different than people in the sense that He is absolutely self-sufficient. He doesnąt get lonely or bored. He doen't need cable or GameBoy or sports. At the same time, God in His nature is big on bringing glory to Himself. Basically, God is about the business of making His name and reputation BIG! Therefore His will and actions are a part of an ultimate plan to glorify Himself. It is almost as if God is a master artist, and He is painting a Masterpiece on the canvas of time. When God began painting, it was the beginning of time, when the picture is completed, it will be the end of time. We live in the midst of the brush strokes, so it is impossible to see how everything fits together, but we can be assured that the Artist knows what He is doing.
    He is bringing everything (every kingdom - spiritual and physical; every person - saved and unsaved; every being - angelic, human and animal) under His absolute authority.
    "Then the end will come, when he (Jesus) hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet...When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all." I Corinthians 15:24-28.
    At the same time God is drawing humanity to Himself through His Holy Spirit. He created mankind to be with Him but sin separated humanity from their Creator. Since then God has been seeking to draw mankind back to Himself. He sent His Son to redeem our depraved souls. He sends His Spirit to draw us back into a proper relationship with Himself.
    Moderate yourself! :P

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Mogu kopat ,mogu nekopat !

BMWHaus Guru

Was in business dev for a while but moved into the project management space last month

BMWHaus Guru

What do you do?

I qot myself a degree in Electronic Engineering. Initially couldnt find work as an engineer so got a temp job in the Airport. Still here 9 years later and forget everything I learned
    Still though at least my job has been almost* recession proof thankfully!
    I'm Station Supervisor in an Airport ground handling company with occasional work as a Duty Manager.

*on a pay freeze and lost benefits a few years ago

BMWHaus Contributor

I'm qualified as a mechanical engineer. I work in CNC lasercutting predominantly working with stainless steel