Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

Re: What do you do?

Yea have been, have a qualification in engineering but tis no use, have been working in a garage the last month so hopefully something more permanent comes from it

BMWHaus Guru

RE: What do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by dean-e36
    Yea have been, have a qualification in engineering but tis no use, have been working in a garage the last month so hopefully something more permanent comes from it
    im pissed at a wedding in meath right now the couple are pissin off to canada right after for good, from speaking to them you have to follow your dream and go for it as they said and i agree. I could struggle here and try to get on? Place is fucked no point in staying Dean. I'm around pre boom and post boom, its a kip get out. There is no other option? Unless you want to do something you and i? We could do savage buisness you and i?

BMWHaus Guru

What do you do?

What's the rare pug?

Regards,

Andy

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: What do you do?

Given the situation is it one of these, sounds like ye need cheering up .these are 100% Irish not available in any other country .as for what I do apart from pointless comments I'm in aviation (not a pilot otherwise Id be on Irish Maserati driver)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mac7
    Given the situation is it one of these, sounds like ye need cheering up .these are 100% Irish not available in any other country .as for what I do apart from pointless comments I'm in aviation (not a pilot otherwise Id be on Irish Maserati driver)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2
    Hah just full of piss and vingear and eh booze haha
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    What's the rare pug?

Regards,

Andy
    4wd mi16

What do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorB
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy_b
    Same as colm im a maintenance fitter in a pharmaceutical company . Basically a mechanic for industrial machinery . We make heart medication and nitroglycerin sprays . ( the thing you spray under your tongue if your having angina / heart attack)
    I thought you did feck all! :s :P
    Like a coiled spring John, not actually doing anything but plenty of potential there waiting to be released when called on at instant notice.

Im given contracts where new products are conceived and 9 times out of 10 new processes have to be developed in order to manufacture them. I take all the stuff from the artists rendering, and combine it into the first prototype keeping mass production in mind all along.
    Design Engineering I believe its called, but that Im not, ''Im just a cook''

Brian,

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brian.G
    Im given contracts where new products are conceived and 9 times out of 10 new processes have to be developed in order to manufacture them. I take all the stuff from the artists rendering, and combine it into the first prototype keeping mass production in mind all along.

Brian,
    That sounds awesome! And didn't know you were one of the Rybacks

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Leins
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.G

Brian,
    That sounds awesome! And didn't know you were one of the Rybacks
    That really does sound interesting! That's the kinda thing I was hoping to see How did ya get into that?

we have got a lot of engineers here must be the smartest car forum on the planet
    im an metalwork engineer too. includes everything, starting from repairing old slury trailers to designing and manufacturing new products, and site work too, what im not fan of.
    only good thing in my work is that i can make a lot of stuf for my self, and an odd day can sit in my dentist chear and watch the laser going and browse on internet