Thread: E34 535i SE manual

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

E34 535i SE manual

Have decided to put my E34 535i up for sale to fund E34 M5 purchase. I am only the second owner of this car. I purchased it in the UK last year with a very low 69k miles on it from the gentleman who bought it brand new back in 1989. He specced it with a factory LSD, M-Tech Steering wheel and full genuine Hartge bodykit

I can make his contact details available of you wish to contact him to verify mileage etc. I also have full up to date Service history to back up the mileage. Previous MOT’s and a clean cartel report will confirm this. You can also check on line the MOT history https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/ the UK reg is G169ELC so enter this to see the history.
    I have done a lot of work to this car. It already was in excellent condition.
    However it did need a rear subframe bush and fuel line replaced. As the rear subframe needs to be dropped to do this I replaced every single bush, fuel lines and brake lines, front and rear brake disks and pads, clutch slave and master, brake master, rear bearings, painted the subframe and trailing arms, diff seals and diff oil
    It’s also had a brand new BOSCH AFM, fuel pressure regulator, rocker cover gasket and tightened the banjo bolts. All filters have been replaced too along with oil and plugs. A new fuel pump has also been fitted

Full breakdown and pictures can be seen here http://www.bmwhaus.ie/vbulletin/show...78-E34-535i-SE
    I also had the sills repaired which are a problem on most E34’s. The standard SE interior has been replaced with an Electric heated E34 M5 Alcantara interior. It also sits on 16” BBS wheels with brand new tyres. Rear bumper and spoiler have been painted as these had fade in colour over time.

It now has 73k miles and just completed a trip over to the UK last week in it. Needless to say it performed fantastically!
    I have all the receipts and documentation from the previous owner plus all the receipts from all the new bits I put in. Included in the sale will be a brand new LUK Clutch kit, 4 new Sachs shocks and ignition leads.
    The car doesn’t need them but I bought them in my plan to restore the car to a mechanically new condition
    Its NCT'ed till July 2017 and taxed till end of September 2016. VRT has been paid

Price is €6500 and am located in Clara Co Offaly 0868255258
    Last edited by eamo; 21-09-16 at 14:00.