Putting my BMW E39 530d M Sport Auto Touring for sale shortly and posting here before dealing with buyers from DoneDeal

I'm a genuine E39 enthusiast for past 10 years (530d saloon, 530i Touring, E39 M5 and E39 520i) and know the highs and lows of E39 ownership.

This is a very well minded E39 Touring with full service history, 3 previous owners with alot of preventative maintenance work done to it and not your typical tired 530d money pit.

I have done a complete suspension refresh before with all arms front and back changed, lower rear balljoints, bushes, new shocks, 6 injectors done, new airbags replaced on rear suspension, turbo replaced last year and car comes with spare turbo, injectors, power steering pump parts. Two new flexi pipes fitted along with bushes, wheel bearings, brake discs & pads with FionnSport Cork.

Great spec with working heated leather seats, dog divider net and rear boot cover, auto lights, rain sensor wipers, auto dim rearview mirror, ac, detachable BMW tow bat kit, genuine AC Schitzer heated electric mirrors from factory fitted and PDC front and back. Factory fitted xenons with OEM heated washers and I have OEM roof rail cross slot bars that just need a new key from BMW.

18" Genuine parallel wheels, Carbon fibre lip style spoiler, OEM style tailgate spoiler, LED reg lights, reverse camera, touchscreen OEM style head unit with Bluetooth, DVD, GPS Maps, steering wheel control, A/V input for dashcam.

New windscreen just fitted and €1k spent with bodyshop with front bumper, rear arches, tailgate and usual E39 paint bubbling points done.

NCT done Sept 2017, 175k miles

Condition and all work carried out is reflected in price €4950

Can sell without 18" parallel wheels, Head unit/reverse camera and supply with Style 66 wheels/new tyres for €4000

Better pics after the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk