Thread: New Range - Krystal Kleen Detail

Administrator

New Range - Krystal Kleen Detail

Evening folks,

Just a quick update!

We've added a lot of new products - one or two from existing ranges, and a whole new range; Krystal Kleen Detail.

First, a few of the new ones from existing ranges....

Collinite 915 Marque d'Elegance- high carnauba content for a really glossy finish

Microfiber Madness Incrediflair - effectively an Incredimitt (for those who have one already) wash mitt with thumb piece added; so ideally suited for a wheel mitt
    Microfiber Madness Waxing Moon - high quality microfiber applicators
    Microfiber Madness Crazy Bag - made of the same material as the Crazy Pile, but formed into a mitt, so its ideal for interiors, especially hard to reach places

ODK Waxes 'Cabin' - satin finish interior dressing with anti static properties, Cranberry & Lime scented
    ODK Waxes 'Mini Applicators' - idea for getting into panel pots, or small pots of waxes

And now....Introducing KKD, Krystal Kleen Detail
    A UK based company who have burst onto the Detailing scene and have made an awful lot of fans in quite a short space of time - offering superb products and reasonable prices.
    There are too many to list, but I'll pick out a few of the noteworthy ones...
    Check out the full Krystal Kleen Detail range!!

The Silverback Drying Towel - voted the best drying towel by the 'Forensic Detailing' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz9K8D0EmRQ - skip onto the 50th minute if you dont fancy listening to all the towels they reviewed

KKD ReGloss - filler glaze, for when you want rid of swirls with the expense of machine polishing - obviously temporary solution, but giving stunning results.

KKD SiCoat - use it like a Quick Detailer, and get results like a ceramic coating, but without the stringent prepartion, good for 6+ months

There are so many more, but have a browse through them, in your own time!
    Thanks for looking!
    Detailing Shed

BMWHaus Guru
    I'm using Krystal Kleen snow foam at the minute. I ran out of Cotton Candy and picked this up as a substitute. It does the job and you can visibly see that it doesn't ruin the protection applied to the car.

When are you going to start selling modified leaf blowers to dry the car? I'm sure there's a market for it!!
    Last edited by rebel.ranter; 30-10-16 at 13:25.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel.ranter View Post
    When are you going to start selling modified leaf blowers to dry the car? I'm sure there's a market for it!!
    We're limited by space at the moment - we would like to be able to stock a lot more products in bulk sizes, etc, and more equipment, like power washers, blowers, etc

We are constantly on the look out for an ideal premises, but in Dublin, rent and rates are crazy, and its too risky to make that move right now!!