Thread: E46 320 clubsport

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

E46 320 clubsport

I put a deposit down on a new car today so am popping this up for sale, I'm hoping to collect the new car on Tuesday so this should be ready for a new owner by Wednesday. It's a 2002 320ci clubsport automatic with just under 130k on the clock, taxed till the end of October and tested till the end of July 2017. It's estoril blue with some marks on the body particularly the bonnet from a stone hitting it. It's lowered on eibach pro line springs on 19" lm reps with plenty of good rubber I refurbed myself to a fairly decent standard. It has electric windows and mirrors and a factory fitted electric sunroof. Mechanically it's had a few bits done lately like the ccv system and oil filter housing, it also has a new rocker cover gasket which could do with being resealed. Water pump and belts were only recently replaced. Has also been fully serviced including new plugs and fuel filter. I have a set of mintex pads for the front I will try get around to fitting and the original chrome kidney grills and climate control unit. Interior is in great nick except for the upper drivers bolster which has started to tear at the seam but not much. Price is €2350 ono. Any questions you can get me via pm or on 0899803304. Thanks, Nigel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nigzcurran; 23-10-16 at 21:03.
    sexy 6 potter