Thread: Schmiedmann sale up to 20% off bulk buy thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Exclamation Schmiedmann sale up to 20% off bulk buy thread

Hi folks,

So Schmiedmann have decided to do an on the spot sale from today 2nd of December to Monday 5th of December at 11pm Irish time.

There will be some instances where Super4 cannot do the discount they are offering on certain items but it shall be mainly limited to genuine BMW items. That being said where the sale discount is not greater than the dealer discount Super4 shall be able to pass on a certain amount of the saving whilst also only charging 23% and not Danish 25% vat rate AND ALSO OFFERING BULK SPLIT SHIPPING so everyone chips in and pays a little shipping rather than a lot.

The other side to this is if people want parts they see on the website please post your inquiry here with part number and lets see can we do it on a bulk buy so all who participate can avail of split cost shipping which chances are will make the Super4 price less than the current Schmiedmann sale price.

So like most things in life it's better in numbers. Simply put down your name, followed by part number/part name and I will respond with pricing excluding shipping as this will change the more people are involved the cheaper. This BULK BUY is to ship all types of parts for ALL MODELS OF BMW and is not limited to one certain part. DISCOUNTS OF 20% WILL PREDOMINANTLY BE ON THE BELOW NON GENUINE ITEMS, parts not on sale price can still be shipped with BULK BUY so you can still avail of reduced shipping cost:

SEE EXAMPLE LIST BELOW :

Non genuine BMW Service parts (Air filters, oil filters, fuel filters, spark plugs, fan belts, aux belts, tensioners, rocker cover gaskets etc) - 20%
    Non genuine BMW Lighting parts (Headlights, tail lights, indicators, smoked lighting all round, angel eye kits, silver bulbs for smoked lenses, Amber lenses, clear lenses etc) - 20%
    Non genuine BMW body parts (Wings, arch liners, bumper parts, mirrors, repair panels, rear arch repair panels, sills, etc) - 20%
    Non genuine BMW electronic parts (Electric window regulators, washer bottle pumps, window switches, light switches, and much more) - 20%
    Genuine BMW apparel, accessories (t-shirts, polo shirts, jackets, lifestyle bags, suit cases, umbrella's, "Yacht Sport" range, BMW-i-Collection and more) 5%-20%
    Genuine BMW car parts (All GENUINE BMW car parts) 5%-15% where possible
    Tuning parts for all BMW models (filters, suspension, strut braces, PowerFlex bushes, EBC pads, EBC discs, lightweight flywheels, exhaust systems etc) 5%-20%
    Schmiedmann Genuine brand parts (All GENUINE Schmiedmann branded parts to include merchandise, clothing, stickers, lanyards, Schmiedmann floor mats, boot mats, exhaust systems and more) 2%-20%

SEE EXAMPLE BELOW :

...NAME .......PART#

1. Super4 - FLGT36CAR - €133.45+ DELIVERY (Normally €26.22 delivery cost) Cost will be lower the more others participate in BULK BUY, shipping will be split. I.E. to ship 5 sets makes individual shipping cost €6.50 BIG SAVING

So have a browse and see if there is anything you like and let me know, if you have questions please do just ask. In relation to delivery times in order to save on shipping the completed order will only be shipped once all parts are in stock with Schmiedmann so if you need something in a hurry send me a PM and I shall see what I can do for you. Any issues navigating the site or finding something please ask.

Happy hunting

SCHMIEDMANN WEBSITE:

http://www.schmiedmann.co.uk

*Limited to Schmiedmann supplier brands only, some parts will not be in stock and have to be ordered by Schmiedmann, order will be shipped once all parts are in stock with Schmiedmann and not before.
    Last edited by Super4; 02-12-16 at 03:54.
    CURRENT CARS:

Avus Blue 99 E36 318ic
    Arctic Silver 98 E36 328ic
    Montreal Blue 95 E36 320ic
    Avus Blue 99 E36 318is
    Hellrot 95 E36 318is trackcar soon

Galaxy Grey 06 Mazda RX-8 192bhp

Blue / silver 2003 Mitsubishi L200 Crewcab

Super
    4 BMW

ON FACEBOOK
    ON INSTAGRAM