Thread: 2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black Low Mileage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black Low Mileage

Hey guys, I bought this with the intension of holding onto it, but i have bought another car, and one has to go, so if the other sells first then i will be keeping this.
    Its a 2002 M3, 76k miles, 2 owners from new, full service history accompanied by a folder of receipts, it was not due a service but i just changed the oil and filter a few days ago as it had been in storage for a while.
    Very nice spec car, folding mirrors, heated seats with backrest adjust, harmon kardon, auto wipers and lights, 19" original alloys which have been refurbished.
    the only modifications have been CSL SMG software for gearbox and CSL rev match which has totaly transformed the car. and i also fitted some eibach springs and sparco hubcentric spacers. i have all original springs which are in mint condition. the clutch and flywheel were done 10k ago along with SMG pump.

I could go on and on about how hard it is to find an M3 in this condition but i think anyone who is looking for a good M3 will know this my now. subframe is perfect, vanos perfect no rattles hot or cold, got brakes a few k ago,, has non of the known m3 issues. ive had 8-9 m3s and this is a good one.
    price is 12500 euro. you will not find an m3 in better condition and minded m3 in the country for sale.
    only bad points on the car are the drivers door actuator does not always unlock the car, i have one just have not fitted it yet, and stuck a few weeks ago with a puncture i was forced to buy a tyre for the front of the car in a hurry and the only tyre the garage had in the correct size is a nankang. so doesnt match the other michelin on drivers side. this can be negociated in the price.
    only pics i have at the minute are on my phone, and dont do the car any justice, will get some better ones monday.

Last edited by alan b; 27-01-17 at 17:37.