Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BMW Factory tour Munich info needed

BMWHaus Contributor
    Boys.. I'll be in the area soon.. what's the rental cost for the day in say an m3 or 4.. I see its about €60 an hour..so I rent it for 3 hours at say 180 I get it for the whole day ? I only pay for the 3 hours and petrol clearly? Oh and the cc deposit etc which is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Ford 2 View Post
    Boys.. I'll be in the area soon.. what's the rental cost for the day in say an m3 or 4.. I see its about €60 an hour..so I rent it for 3 hours at say 180 I get it for the whole day ? I only pay for the 3 hours and petrol clearly? Oh and the cc deposit etc which is fine
    Yes, If you rent it for 3 hours you get it for the day and of course you pay for whatever petrol you use. The deposit was €1k.

BMWHaus Contributor
    I was there last year, fantastic fun. There is an Irish girl working ticket desk in BMW museum, either Sinead or Siobhan, gave my friend and I free tickets to the museum and offered me a ticket for the only factory tour with space but it was in German so no good to me. I ended up driving up to the plant in Regensburg which was brilliant.

You MUST rent something from BMW On Demand. I was going to take an M4 but they had the i8 available so I took that instead, tremendous fun.