Exterior is the best bit in my opinion. Obviously all the M Sport bits are there but with a few extra little touches, black kidney grills, shadowline trim around the windows, led bulbs for the angel eyes.
As this is a touring it has the self leveling air suspension and auto leveling HID headlights with washers.
Also has (I believe) AC Schnitzer electric mirrors and the genuine M Parallel 18" wheels, these are not a staggered set (Fronts and rears are the same width) which is kinda disappointing but I don't think it makes a big difference to the looks and makes the tyres a bit cheaper plus adds the option of rotating tyres.
The rear tyres are almost brand new pilot sport 3's, front's are triangles or something and will need to be replaced fairly soon but still have a little bit of life in them yet.
Also has a removable towbar which is very handy, I only used it for towing a motorbike trailer and I doubt its had much towing use but it would make a perfect tow car with the combination of engine, gearbox and rear suspension.
Engine wise its standard but I've fitted an EGR blanking kit and removed and blanked the swirl flaps (see other thread)

IMG_1510 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1502 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1503 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1504 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1505 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1507 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1509 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1511 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1512 by John Kearns, on Flickr

IMG_1513 by John Kearns, on Flickr

Now for the bad bits, the car has front and rear parking sensors (PDC) but I've disconnected the control unit in the boot as the front was just constantly going off, possibly sensors or wiring but I haven't had time to investigate it yet. The radio is actually designed for an X5 so doesn't sit right, in curves in at the top instead of being flush all the way.
Also as we all know the camera is prone to lying, the car is not perfect, the paint is overall good but there are one or two little bubbles of rust appearing in places, bottom of the passenger door is the most obvious one, it has a few stone chips and marks here and there but nothing noticeable, same with the interior, not perfect but good, especially considering the mileage. In saying that my previous E39 had over 250,000 miles on it and was nearly as clean as this one so they're well able for the mileage. The wheels aren't perfect either, a bit of elbow grease would probably help a lot but one of them does have a mark on it that looks like somebody tried to paint or something. I can get photos of the wheels if anybody wants.

Asking price is €3500

Yes its expensive but E39's in this spec are rare, not to mention ones in good condition. Particularly considering that its taxed and NCT'd. Plus the fact that I'm probably going to regret selling it so I don't want to give it away too

The car can be viewed in Meath near Enfield.
PM me for any more info.