Thread: F10 535d m sport vs F10 535d m sport facelift

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

F10 535d m sport vs F10 535d m sport facelift

just wondering does anyone know what the differences are between the 2013 pre facelift and late 2013 post facelift 535d m sport??

some of them seem to have a smaller radio screen and the gear shift looks different. apart from the lower emissions is there any other advantages?

a lot of the facelift models seem to have the 18" wheels instead of the 19" , it seems to be harder to come across a nice facelift model in the uk

is the pro-nav the bigger screen ?

is there different packages/spec that were ordered from factory 1st day?

any info would be greatly appreciated

The difference between the Pre LCI and LCI F10 is that the LCI model got better standard equipment and minor cosmetic changes. Not sure of the specific changes to the 535D but across the entire LCI range, xenon headlights along with sat nav/bluetooth were made standard. The larger widescreen Pro NAV was still an optional extra but also available on M Sport models as part of a factory spec'd package called the M Sport Plus pack which included the Pro NAV, Harmon/Kardon loudspeaker system and 19" 351 alloys. It was good value over ordering these separately. There were two versions of the ZF automatic gearbox, the regular 8 speed and the 8 speed with the sports paddle shifters on the steering wheel. The gear shifter was slightly different on the sports one with the paddle shifters but there was no performance difference between the two gearboxes afaik. Advanced climate control was standard on the 530d/535d over the smaller engined versions but other than that everything else would be optional extra and dependent on what the first owner ordered from the factory.

If your looking in the UK then generally the BMW dealer network tends to have the nicest spec'd ones but you will pay for the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by bazz26 View Post
    The difference between the Pre LCI and LCI F10 is that the LCI model got better standard equipment and minor cosmetic changes. Not sure of the specific changes to the 535D but across the entire LCI range, xenon headlights along with sat nav/bluetooth were made standard. The larger widescreen Pro NAV was still an optional extra but also available on M Sport models as part of a factory spec'd package called the M Sport Plus pack which included the Pro NAV, Harmon/Kardon loudspeaker system and 19" 351 alloys. It was good value over ordering these separately. There were two versions of the ZF automatic gearbox, the regular 8 speed and the 8 speed with the sports paddle shifters on the steering wheel. The gear shifter was slightly different on the sports one with the paddle shifters but there was no performance difference between the two gearboxes afaik. Advanced climate control was standard on the 530d/535d over the smaller engined versions but other than that everything else would be optional extra and dependent on what the first owner ordered from the factory.

If your looking in the UK then generally the BMW dealer network tends to have the nicest spec'd ones but you will pay for the privilege.

thanks you just about covered everything there. depending on the pound I am hoping to go over in august / September , but will have to sell my e60 535d beforehand. I just want to have my homework done on what I should be looking for

BMWHaus Contributor
    And just to note the pre-LCI 535d had the lower emissions too & the 313bhp engine. My 2012 535 was only €390 to tax a year.

any of them that I see on autotrader the emissions are 162 and facelift were 143

Autotrader can be unreliable for emissions figures. For the motor tax and VRT bracket Revenue will go off the Co2 figure on the car's official V5 registration document.

BMWHaus Contributor
    You can also check the correct co2 here https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history - as long as you have the UK reg