Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Car!!!

BMWHaus Guru

New Car!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ketron View Post
    That is exactly how I feel, but if I'm staying with diesel I might as well get a barge!

The two series is looking mighty nice at the moment, must go drive one, hope they hold up well on the motorway.

Haha I can stomach running an m235i into the ground if needs be, wouldn't do it to an M2 with its glorious 'M' tax, let alone the price of it ��
    2013 M135i is a lot of car right now, they're 390bhp after a tune. I'm seriously tempted at the moment to chuck the M5 in for one but can't seem to bring myself to pull the trigger on the move.

The B58 only went into production in the M140i and M240i in 2016 so it'll be a 40k car. I think 163g/km is still 27%.

You'd have a decent spec 2013 M135i auto here for 22k ish.

Still cheap tax, I know the 40i has better fuel economy but I'm not sure it's worth the premium.

JohnB raves about his old one.

Looks are very subjective but I think the M240i just looks weird, there's something odd about it's proportions, the M135i/40i looks much better in the flesh, I prefer the LCI front and Pre LCI rear. I know it doesn't have anything to do with anything, I'm still geeking out about how much I enjoyed driving one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Dave; 03-04-18 at 18:35.

BMWHaus Guru
    I saw that, the reviews are more favorable towards the 2 series as the 4 is a big car, plus the 435i is down on power over the 235i.

I've been trying to make my mind up for a year

I'll start test driving cars this month and see where that takes me Definitely going to import though.
    E92 Interlagos Blue M3 - Current
    F10 Sophisto Grey 530d M-Sport - Sold
    F21 M135i Estoril Blue - Sold
    E92 Sapphire Black 335d M-Sport
    - Sold
    E36 328i SE Low Miler - Sold
    E46 Estoril Blue M3 - Sold
    E46 Titan Silver 330ci Clubsport - Sold
    E36 Cosmos Black 318is - Dead

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketron View Post
    I saw that, the reviews are more favorable towards the 2 series as the 4 is a big car, plus the 435i is down on power over the 235i.

I've been trying to make my mind up for a year

I'll start test driving cars this month and see where that takes me Definitely going to import though.
    Yeah me from you need to get out and drive a few cars. I have become suspicious of reviews...they all tend to copy each other and they are inconsistent. I have driven cars that are raved about and though they were rubbish and other that were slagged off and thought they were mega. Person taste...and to quote James May.."the fizz".

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    All me beemers are gone.....for now.