Thread: Grrr. Motor Tax Office

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    WooHooo....

Fourth attempt and we now have white smoke

I went back this morning with the document Conlon's did for me on Tuesday. This and the reg document. I deliberately held back the ferry document that the dozy mare in the Limerick tax office couldn't proceed without and this mornings person didn't even want to see it.

Now, to get the plates made up and we're away!
    Current: BMW 530e M-Sport - '17, BMW 630i Sport auto - '07, BMW 325i Coupe - '93, BMW Z4 2.5si Auto - '07, '90 BMW 316i Lux.

Previous: BMW 328i Coupe - '96, BMW 530i SE auto - '07, BMW 530i Sport auto - '02, BMW 318i SE Touring - '07, BMW 330Ci Sport - '04, BMW 520d SE - '11, BMW 523i SE - '00, BMW 328i SE Touring - '00, BMW 523i SE - '97, BMW 323i SE - '98, 330Ci - '00, 325i Coupe - '93, 318Ci - '01, 316iSE - '98, 325iSE 2dr - '91, 320i Conv - '91, 325i Coupe - '92, 320i 2dr - '91.

Quote Originally Posted by dergside View Post
    WooHooo....

I went back this morning with the document Conlon's did for me on Tuesday. This and the reg document. I deliberately held back the ferry document that the dozy mare in the Limerick tax office couldn't proceed without and this mornings person didn't even want to see it.

Hi Dergside, sent you a PM previously but have since found this thread, Im about to embark on the same journey. So it looks like I land in the Tax office with the V5 and the original Plates? What documents did Conlons do for you?

Shannon have sent me a list of things to complete which include Motor Dealer Certification that confirms the Vehicle Detail, Witness by a Solicitor/Commisoner of Oaths but Im not convinced this is right?
    F31 340i M Sport Shadow Edition

Quote Originally Posted by dergside View Post
    WooHooo....

I have had similar dealings with Conlons in Limerick, they had to verify an engine number on an engine swapped car i had.
    They were also very helpful and verified it no problem and wrote me a headed letter. I tried to give them some money for their efforts but wouldn't accept it. Excellent customer service.