Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: seat repair/redye

Good man

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

If anyone is looking for a set of lowering springs in exchange for a standard set ,either sport or se doesn't matter give me a shout ,the ones I have are to low for my liking and I'm intending on changing to coil overs anyway,I just need something that will allow the car to be moved

BMWHaus Contributor
    May be interested in a few vert parts if you are not using, I want to retrofit rear headrests and possibly a few other things. Shoot me a PM if you have rear headrest mounts fgoing

I'll have one complete 318 vert for breaking/ parts but not for a couple of weeks,I'm moving into a new premises and will take it apart there,it's only a few parts that I need off it eg the air con and a few other bits but won't know exactly until I strip both cars in the next couple of weeks I will have a complete sport interior in good condition including door cards, plastics,etc etc there's no holes or rips in it ,just the usual cracking of the leather it does need a good cleaning I'l throw up a few pics later when I'm back at the office

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by 02mh View Post
    I'll have one complete 318 vert for breaking/ parts but not for a couple of weeks,I'm moving into a new premises and will take it apart there,it's only a few parts that I need off it eg the air con and a few other bits but won't know exactly until I strip both cars in the next couple of weeks I will have a complete sport interior in good condition including door cards, plastics,etc etc there's no holes or rips in it ,just the usual cracking of the leather it does need a good cleaning I'l throw up a few pics later when I'm back at the office

No rush, drop me a PM when its going ahead.

Will do