Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know this car....?

Anyone know this car....?

Anyone know this car or the garage?
    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/bmw/3-series/used-2004-bmw-3-series-330-ci-e46-dublin-fpa-161914302408121990

RE: Anyone know this car....?

Don't know the car but it is an import so keep that in mind when doing history / servicing / mileage checks.

BMWHaus Guru

Don't know it either but it strikes me as fair value if it's as good as it should be and has a history to prove mileage. You couldn't get a similar car from the UK for anything like this price.

Quote Originally Posted by dergside
    Don't know it either but it strikes me as fair value if it's as good as it should be and has a history to prove mileage. You couldn't get a similar car from the UK for anything like this price.
    Too good to be true

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by soc
    Too good to be true
    Possibly, but even with things having picked up a bit, old 3.0 petrols are still tough to shift and need to be priced accordingly. In this case, it needs to be priced to entice someone looking for one NOT to go to the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by dergside
    Too good to be true
    Possibly, but even with things having picked up a bit, old 3.0 petrols are still tough to shift and need to be priced accordingly. In this case, it needs to be priced to entice someone looking for one NOT to go to the UK.
    True enough - it's worth a look.

My old 330i is still for sale at 4250 in a dealers, must be nearly 6 months at that. Not the easiest to sell over 4k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff_D
    My old 330i is still for sale at 4250 in a dealers, must be nearly 6 months at that. Not the easiest to sell over 4k

I noticed the car online alright - was it with Autosports first for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff_D

I noticed the car online alright - was it with Autosports first for a while?
    Yea, that's the one. Good car, was owned by a members before me too.

Had a chat with the sales guy today - car sounded great until he mentioned it's only had 2 services since new (at least that's what's documented) - 48k listed on the clock, 11 years old & only 2 services?!?! Suffice to say it's not the car for me.
    [/align]