Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E60 LCI Bluetooth retrofit

BMWHaus Guru
    My TCU is dated june 2006, so they must have added the feature late 05 / early 06.

On a side note I find the voice recognition feature utterly useless I'd have sent a Raven by the time I dial through...

BMWHaus Guru
    Bit of a thread resurrection here. So, having upgraded from an iPhone 5S to a 7, I can no longer connect to the Bluetooth module. It’s not even showing up on the phone. Do I need to source an updated module now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    Managed to get this working today thankfully. User error i may add. I removed my old device from the module and was able to connect to the iPhone 7 then.

BMWHaus Guru

E60 LCI Bluetooth retrofit

Thread resurrection part 2 the MULF module died on me last year - not sure if water got in but it was draining the battery and I drive was freezing. So, I ended up buying 2 dud units on eBay and then I gave up! A couple of days ago, a MULF2 module came up for sale on eBay again, so I bought it and hey presto, it works! Only thing is..it hasn’t synced my contacts. Does it need to be coded? I was able to sync all my contacts on the original MULF

Last edited by 318 iS Cosmos; 04-07-20 at 22:03.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos View Post
    Thread resurrection part 2 the MULF module died on me last year - not sure if water got in but it was draining the battery and I drive was freezing. So, I ended up buying 2 dud units on eBay and then I gave up! A couple of days ago, a MULF2 module came up for sale on eBay again, so I bought it and hey presto, it works! Only thing is..it hasn’t synced my contacts. Does it need to be coded? I was able to sync all my contacts on the original MULF

I reckon so, had the same on a customers car before after they got a secondhand MULF but he was happy that the Bluetooth was back working and not too bothered about the other functions so never got to properly code it in.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by HealyC View Post
    I reckon so, had the same on a customers car before after they got a secondhand MULF but he was happy that the Bluetooth was back working and not too bothered about the other functions so never got to properly code it in.

Thanks Conor, as it happens, I took the car for a bit of a drive and next thing the contacts appeared, happy days!