Thread: BMW 525i sport (manual)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BMW 525i sport (manual)

Il try keep this short and not drawn out

Took a few pictures this evening didn't have time to wash it as I was in work till late but just wanted to show current condition as of today

I'l link my thread to this which contains the cars entire life with me over 6 years

2001 525i sport manual
    163k miles, nct out June 28th 2017 was tested Saturday and failed on driver side rear suspension arm and handbrake alignment have the sheet to show results was perfect on each everything else

Areas addressed over my time of ownership include full cooling system overhaul, front suspension refresh all arms drop links complete tie rod assemblys and arb bushes

Few small tweeks
    Weighted clubsport shifter
    New oem mats
    E60 545i Ssk
    Vanos seals
    Abs module refurbished
    Larger 530i brakes
    3.46 diff with new seals + oil
    Gearbox oil done
    Tyres 2 new kumho ku39's 265/35/18 on the rear 4 weeks ago, vredesstein ultra sessanta on the front 80% thread
    Aircon ice cold was drained and filled only recently
    Ccv replaced last year
    Msport undertrays new from bmw
    Technical graphite interior trim
    Brake lines and hoses replaced

Few things worth mentioning over the normal things these car came with as standard

Dual climate control
    Aircon
    Pdc front and rear
    Heated seats
    Mfsw
    Eonon Headunit, gps/nav, Bluetooth calls and music, dvd, sd, USB, etc
    As you can see its lacking no modern features and is a joy on a long drive

Everything works exactly as it should including all electrics no errors warnings or issues

Areas needing addressing rust primarily focused around the rear of the car zero up front, bootlid rear arches both sides, arms on the rear need replacing it had new rear droplinks and anti roll bar bushings from BMW around 2 years ago

It drives really well and still looks reasonable on the road iv done an insane amount of bits to the car over the 6 years iv had it and I'm leaving out about 90% of it no doubt feel free to read through my thread iv a huge amount of service history for the car and it doesn't even document half the parts it's received in my time as most I didn't even keep or have receipts for

With a bit of work on the body thrown at it it would make a fantastic daily driver for someone for many years to come

Its available from 26/6/17 if anyones interested in it I'd rather it went to here however il stick it up on done deal the weekend also

Price is 1200 firm sickens me to sell at this but what can you do
    Few pictures taken tonight

http://www.bmwhaus.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45
    Thread on car

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gar; 20-06-17 at 23:48.