No test
No tax
Avus Blue
Leather
M-Sport
Navy hood
Full auto hood
16" Style 32's

Would need tires, rear discs and pads and 2x front drop links from what I can see for NCT. Rear brake hoses and metal lines are in excellent shape with virtually no signs of ageing. Possibly changed out at some point. I Briefly drove it and drives very well and is solid on the road. The airbag light is on and I shall be plugging in to see what the fault is. Rear arches are very good, front left wing slight damage (minimal), roof and windows work, driver side window WAS slow to go down however I removed the door card to inspect the door handle mechanism and siliconed all window runners, pivot points and cleaned motor gearing. Window now operates perfectly.

The car is now being daily driven for the weekend to highlight any more possible issues but so far so good. The driver side door handle is broken so entry can only be gained via passenger side door, leaning over to open driver side door. I washed the car, and gave it a quick hand polish and swapped out the style 32's for my Motorsports for the weekend as these have good rubber on them. I have to say with little time so far gone into it the car is looking fantastic for its age. Friday night was a late one doing a few bits to it which are mentioned below.

Smoked front and side indicators fitted
Rear lip spoiler fitted
Motorsport wheels fitted for inspiration (Not going with car)
Inside hoovered and wiped down.
Washed, hand polished and tires dressed
Front bumper realigned properly
New air filter
New plugs

With a proper full interior detailing and scrub up and good exterior machine polish this car would really standout. There are very few pin dents on it and minimal stone chipping on the front nose cone and bumper etc. Nose cone is of course slightly pushed in which seems to be the trend on E36's at this stage NO signs of any previous paint work carried out or crash damage.

€1600 as is on 16" Style 32's.

OTHER BUYING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE, SO CAN BE FULLY CLEANED, TESTED and SERVICED AT ADDITIONAL COST

SEE LINK BELOW TO SUPER4 Vendor page for images:

http://www.bmwhaus.ie/vbulletin/show...798#post111798