Thread: [SOLD] 2001 BMW E46 318i Touring Auto

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

[SOLD] 2001 BMW E46 318i Touring Auto

I have been using this as a spare car for awhile and have decided to sell it.

2001 E46 318i touring auto. Its an Irish Car supplied new by Kevin O'Leary in Cork. Its greygreen in colour with standard beige leather. It is the earlier 8 valve engine and is a nice little car to drive. It has air con, 6 CD boot changer and a nice gold coloured interior trim. (See full spec below)

The car currently has 95k miles and an almost complete history as shown in the pictures and all books, folder and 3 keys. The car suffered with a head gasket issue and had the head skimmed, new gasket, water pump, coolant, oil service, rear spring and shocks about 1000 miles ago by Mr Healy. Valdis in Motor Confidence replaced the brake lines for the NCT and also organised a new 3rd brake light unit.

NCT is until 14-05-2014.

The car is in good condition overall but there are some scuffs on leading edges, a small dent in the bonnet and a crack in the underside of the front bumper. The tyres are all legal but budget and the little alloys are in good condition. Interior wise the car is very clean and shows minimal signs of age.

If there is anything I have forgotten, please ask. I am asking €1950
    Attached Images Attached Images