Just picked up a bottle of this from the lads at the Detailing Shed.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Chemical_Guys_TVD_108_16_Tire_and_Trim_Gel_for_P_p/tvd_108_16.htm

To set the scene I am mental about keeping or getting black trim as black and as glossy as possible ,wet look all the way for me. Tyres are also something that I think should look jet black and wet.
Aesthetics aside looking after trim regularly keeps it protected same goes for tyres.

I have used everything I can get my hands on ,invariably ending up with a silicone based spray - great in the short term but can run and is not good for the wildlife - I've even done the heat gun trick to one of my E36s (worked a treat btw)

So I got the product above and used it on the engine bay and trim.......and then all the rubber.......and then the handles.............and then every blessed bit of black plastic and rubber I could find - why ?because this stuff is fantastic !
It brings all plastic and rubber to a lovely gloss ,and I mean perfect.When used with an applicator there was no run off and fk me is it economical.It worked very well in the engine bay also.
It is not showing any tackiness and I do not see atmospheric fallout sticking to the trims more than the usual amount of crud.
I have not tried it on tyres yet and it is designed to do so.
Back to economy - well time will tell as it's still early days,I'll swing back in a week or two.

Pros - works very well at what it does/no runoff/looks great
Cons - no yet

Pictures I hear you cry !!!!

After my disaster of the bloody gigapixel pictures I will have to come back on that with more reasonably sized pics