https://www.topgear.com/car-news/fir...80bhp-hypercar

It's going to be interesting to see what direction they'll go with this. I initially got excited thinking it'll be the most raw, analog, pure, hypercar since the Ferrari F40.... but it's 2017 so I should've known it'd be powered by iPhone batteries rather than EXPLODING LIQUID... still though, would be interesting to see if it's going to be a tech fest or at least "somewhat" analog... although very doubtful.

Am I the only one who thinks sports/super/hyper cars should actually be terrifying? I don't want them to be easier to drive than a Ford Fiesta and full of safety gadgets. You should have to work for it, you should want one badly enough that you'd be willing to sacrifice everything for it, practicality, comfort, and even safety. Ferrari were proud to say anyone can hop in to a LaFerrari and set a lap record around their test track to within 1 second of their best test driver. But is that a good thing?

My idea of the perfect sports car is basically something as utterly basic and minimal as the original Ariel Atom, but with a sexy "proper" body. Does anybody think the same, or does everyone prefer the modern day computers on wheels?