Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance for E46 M3

Im Currently looking for insurance on my M3 and nobody wants to know about it, Liberty wouldnt quote it.. im 38 no points clean licence full no claims ect, they say the car is outside their grouping... Chill Quoted me €1980......... its 14 years so i cant get classic... what is going on with insurance companies right now??

The Quote i revived on a 1.6D Ford Focus was 1500 Euros..

Im Mind Blown

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Feens View Post
    Im Currently looking for insurance on my M3 and nobody wants to know about it, Liberty wouldnt quote it.. im 38 no points clean licence full no claims ect, they say the car is outside their grouping... Chill Quoted me €1980......... its 14 years so i cant get classic... what is going on with insurance companies right now??

The Quote i revived on a 1.6D Ford Focus was 1500 Euros..

Im Mind Blown
    Try Arachas in Waterford. I'm 40 and half that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ended up with €850 fully comp with liberty but I already had a policy with them so I had to go to the under writers. I'm not looking forward to the renewal next year and having to go through all this shit again.

Try an post and BOI as I was getting quotes off them for around €1000 fully comp.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Try 25plus.ie
    950 I paid on 03 m3 and got 100 back when I transferred onto 07 M5!!
    31 full ncb etc.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by doyleeoin View Post
    As Dave stated above, Autoline will quote a 15 year old M3 on a classic policy. Here's the website: https://www.autoline.co.uk/car/classic-vehicle/

I got a quote a few weeks ago for my 2002 M3. It was €730 for 5000 miles a year.
    I got a similar figure for a 2003 M3 with a €15,000 value. My full policy with Post Insurance this year was only about €150 more. I am 36 though.......

Fbd wanted 3400 this year for a full year when renewal came up

Upto now, only Brigg transferring it over from my other cars for the summer.

It's 15 now so probably get it insured as a classic in the spring as I have a Defender and X5 for everyday... Might even try insure the X5 as classic too as only really drive that in the winter or weekends or going somewhere where I don't want to take the Landrove

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMsport View Post
    Fbd wanted 3400 this year for a full year when renewal came up

Upto now, only Brigg transferring it over from my other cars for the summer.

It's 15 now so probably get it insured as a classic in the spring as I have a Defender and X5 for everyday... Might even try insure the X5 as classic too as only really drive that in the winter or weekends or going somewhere where I don't want to take the Landrove
    With that price I definitely recommend trying BOI insurance or Post Insurance.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

To follow up on this just got my renewal fully comp with Liberty this year €795

BMWHaus Contributor
    That's very good. Liberty have been 1200 for me the last few years. Need to see if I can get down near your quote. Any tips lol we are the same age. Same year car too.

I think my NCB is only 5 or 6

Quote Originally Posted by schoonerm3 View Post
    That's very good. Liberty have been 1200 for me the last few years. Need to see if I can get down near your quote. Any tips lol we are the same age. Same year car too.

I think my NCB is only 5 or 6
    Location location location lol.
    I've notice value of car, job occupation and add both parents if they have their own cars with no claims or points brings it down a good bit.