Thread: What are they worth BBS CH 015?

What are they worth BBS CH 015?

Hi all,

Have a set of 18x8.5J BBS CH 015s in black w/ silver lip. Decent condition and no tyres.

I'm torn between fitting them to my car or selling them. In either case Id like to have an idea what there actually worth as they are?

Also if I do fit them I think I want to get rid of the silver lip as it wont suit my car. The only way I can think to do this properly is to powdercoat the full set black again including the lip, would this devalue the set as they will then have an aftermarket finish i.e. not one available from BBS? Any input appreciated.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanCoupe View Post
    Hi all,

Have a set of 18x8.5J BBS CH 015s in black w/ silver lip. Decent condition and no tyres.

I'm torn between fitting them to my car or selling them. In either case Id like to have an idea what there actually worth as they are?

Also if I do fit them I think I want to get rid of the silver lip as it wont suit my car. The only way I can think to do this properly is to powdercoat the full set black again including the lip, would this devalue the set as they will then have an aftermarket finish i.e. not one available from BBS? Any input appreciated.
    I'd sell them, a big part of the rim design is the polished rim - if you powder coat them, in my opinion you'd devalue them.
    Sell and buy what you want.

Bump on this

Had these refurbed last year and fitted to my old e92. Perfect condition all round bar a tiny kerb mark on one wheel. Goodyear Sportmaxx all round, 2 are 70% 2 are 50%

Sitting in the shed at the moment, any idea of rough value?

Also have a set of very clean style 230s 19" with almost new runflats not sure of brand at the moment. I'm even less sure what there worth

So if any opinions on rough price? Is selling wheels here a thing of the past? Was thinking of throwing them up on eBay

BMWHaus Contributor
    There is always a market but you need to decide on the price. They have a value to someone. Get some pics and lash them in the for sale section at a figure you are happy with. A lot of people, myself included, might buy them from you if they feel they are good value but don’t want to insult you with a low offer if you think they are worth their weight in gold.
    Current: '03 E46 Individual M3 Cabrio, ‘00 E38 740i Sport.

Previous: '05 E46 Individual 320Cd Coupe, '01 E38 Individual 728i, '98 E36/7 Z3 1.9, '98 E36 323i Sport Coupe, '97 E36 318i Cabrio, '05 E53 X5 3.0i Sport, 2010 E89 Z4 S-Drive 23i and '01 E36/7 Z3 2.2i Sport