Thread: BMW e46 325ci

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BMW e46 325ci

I am regrettably putting my 2003 325ci up for sale, i have owned this car for four enjoyable years now but unfortunately a house sale and small children means that i have to part with it and buy something boring. Sorry, sensible.

So, the car is a UK import, finished in mystic blue and is a full msport with mv2 wheels. It has a black leather and black carbon cube interior which is in good condition for its age. Mileage is approx 120k miles(i bought it with 83k) and there is a service history to accompany the car. In the last 3 months the car has been serviced, had 2 new rear shocks, 4 new eagle F1's, alloys have been refurbed, steering wheel has been refurbed along with a few niggly jobs being done. In the last 2 years, the cooling system has been replaced, starter motor has been replaced as has the rocker cover gasket. All this work is fully documented with receipts totalling €4k.

Bodywork is in very good condition, there are a few supermarket dings but nothing too serious. Paintwork looks very well for its age and there is no rust.

The car has a current nct which expires in June 2019 and is taxed until the end of December. This car is my daily runner. It has aircon, electric sport memory seats and cruise control. I have retrofitted a bmw business cd player that has a 6 disc changer and an aux connection. I have the original tape player as well. Car comes with all handbooks and service history book and plenty of receipts. I have 2 keys which both work and also the grey plastic key. There is also 4 16" alloys with winter tyres included. Iam looking for €3295 and think in this condition, with its history, it is worth the price.

On the whole it is a lovely well kept example and a lot of work has been done to keep it going without any major work needing doing for a few years. I will try get some up to date pics up as possible.

€3295 ovno
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bru328sport; 04-12-18 at 09:57. Reason: Service info and price updated