hey guys im selling this M3, ive spent alot of money in the last few months on it, really niice car with mileage extremely low.
2002 carbon black car, imola red interior, harmon kardon, folding mirrors, arm rest etc, nice factory spec. full service history in the uk, and a folder of receipts.
it had been in storage since 2011 before i bought it
since owning it i have gave it a full inspection 2 service, done valve clearances, all filters, 6 plugs, 6 coils. new brakes all around, new pads, hoses discs etc.
i dropped the rear subframe to inspect the floor. it was crack free however i fitted the reddish reinforcing kit, stitch welded in the inner arches and fitted poly subframe and differential mounts.
while i was at it i fitted all new droplinks, new eibach springs, and replaced the brake lines.
i then got the wheels re diamond cut and fitted four new goodyear eagle f1s.
i then had the two sides of the car repainted to tidy up a few stone chips and the bodywork is immaculate. interior is very good.
i flashed the ecu with csl rev match software and upgraded the software to "255" the car drives perfectly and gear change is perfect.

price is 12500 euro.