Quote Originally Posted by GERMANIKS
Not as straight forward as you would think.
And it gets pricey very quickly.
The OEM one is out of option as it is so rare. I have seen them going for 1000 in a recent past, in used condition.
Does not really make sense if you ask me.
But you can fit an Audio/Video interface that will allow you to connect pretty much anything, rear view camera, DVD player, rear screens and sound over the fibre optic etc. These are pricey but much better quality. Cost about 400-500 euros. Plus a mini DVD player for about 100 euros.

You can also get those chinese made interfaces that connect on the back of the screen (video) and quadlock for sound. Pretty bad quality. They cost around 200 + any device you want to connect (mini DVD player can be had for about 100 euros from Hargos and the likes).

Screen resolution of the CCC if pretty low, so do not expect to have great quality pictures on the iDrive.

If you want to go down that road, it is going to cost at least 300 euros and at most 600 euros for better hardware/integration/sound and image quality.
Thanks Mick.
It was just something that popped into my mind, wasnt planning on spending much money to be honest, think i'll buy two sided tape for the iPad