Thread: 2013 F10 Business Nav upgrade

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

Question 2013 F10 Business Nav upgrade

I currently have the LCI 606A Business Nav with the 6.5" screen and I want the larger screen and to be able to play music through Bluetooth or through USB from my iPhone.

I just want to know what is needed for me to do this, I guessing I need the complete Pro-nav cic ? but I have seen on some f30 pages that on the LCI cars (Which I believe is the same system) the larger screen is just plug and play with some coding needed and Someone on another F10 page told me that my car already has NBT because its a late 2013 and so does not need the full system upgrade just the screen ? but if it was just the screen why wouldn't the other stuff work.

I have been trawling the internet for an answer for this but cant find anything clear. Most info online is for people who have upgraded from having No Nav to the Pro nav system but there is very little info on upgrading from Business Nav to Pro nav.
    Also most upgrades seem to have been done on cars pre 2013, It seems something change late 2012 to the systems but again I cant find any clear info on what this change was and what the difference is between my Business Nav and a 2012 Business nav

I have the Bluetooth for phone calls etc, plus I have the USB in the glove box and the USB and jack in the arm rest

The spec on my cars is as follows

S606A Navigation system Business

S654A DAB tuner

S698A Area-Code 2 for DVD

S6ACA Intelligent emergency SOS call

S6AEA Teleservices

S6NHA Hands-free with USB interface

S6VBA Control for Infotainment
    Last edited by Mackers; 20-12-17 at 08:56.