Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Detailing Services & a few changes!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Detailing Services & a few changes!!

Folks,

A few changes within the Detailing Shed business.

Steve to concentrate on the Detailing Products side...website, orders, etc - there's no change to how you would have used the Detailing Shed services from that perspective.
    Going forward, I'm going to concentrate on offering Detailing Services once again, and being the Irish Agent for Swisstrax Floor Tiles

Just have one or two things to finalise (Motor Trade Road Risk cover), but essentially am taking any interest in bookings for Detailing Services, from now.
    - We have on board, Franco Herity, who brings 25+ years of experience with automotive paintwork; painting, sanding, polishing, detailing, etc. Some of you may know the name; the man has an awful lot of knowledge and skill
    - Sitting on our hands at the moment, with an announcement to be made in the coming weeks about interesting new offerings
    - Plan is to offer training days; The Basics, An Intro to Machine Polishing, Wet Sanding, etc

Any one interested in inquiring about Detailing Services, shoot me a PM.....there may even be a limited period of Discounted Prices, to help build up our reputation and portfolio!!
    Cheers,
    Dave

BMWHaus Contributor
    Great news
    Really needs this service

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor
    Fantastic Dave, best of luck with the new services. Will you be offering them from your current premises? I may be after a new car protection soon

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by claudio View Post
    Great news
    Really needs this service
    Talk to me!

Quote Originally Posted by E90 Brian View Post
    Fantastic Dave, best of luck with the new services. Will you be offering them from your current premises? I may be after a new car protection soon
    Yes Brian - at the current premises in Coolmine...so only 10 minute walk to Blanch Shopping Centre...heck, if its cold, we'll drop ye down!

BMWHaus Contributor
    Dave I am 100% interested

BMWHaus Contributor
    Dave, put the m4 down for a detail. Will you be doing any dems fancy ceramic coatings? Interested in training days too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    All me beemers are gone.....for now.

BMWHaus Contributor
    That’s good news Dave, Best of luck. I’ll be interested in a ceramic coat For the 430, and some polish / wax got the M3 & 635.

I’ld also be ingested in some training days...

Thanks, M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current: F36, , 986 Boxster, E93 M3 Cab
    Gone: E36 M3 Cab, 635csi, e36 320 cab, e46 coupe, f10 tractor

BMWHaus Guru
    Great stuff Dave would definitely be interested in the training pending more info.

The Z4 has a ceramic coat, what’s the best way to maintain it? Are you offering maintenance washes? Would pop in for one if so.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Dave, put the m4 down for a detail. Will you be doing any dems fancy ceramic coatings? Interested in training days too.
    PM en route!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmolloy01 View Post
    That’s good news Dave, Best of luck. I’ll be interested in a ceramic coat For the 430, and some polish / wax got the M3 & 635.
    I’ld also be ingested in some training days...
    Sounds good Maurice...shoot me a PM when you are ready to make a booking! Training days are best done when the weather is a bit better, so we'll release more details in the coming weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36 View Post
    Great stuff Dave would definitely be interested in the training pending more info.
    The Z4 has a ceramic coat, what’s the best way to maintain it? Are you offering maintenance washes? Would pop in for one if so.
    Peter, when you get a chance, fire me a PM with the name of the coating, if you know it, and I'll see you right!

To be honest, for a detailer maintenance washes just slow you down; end up chatting to the customer about motors, etc, and the car in for the detailing work gets pushed back. However, there are lads doing steam washes two doors down from us, and we are considering approaching them about offering a 'safe wash' for our customers - show them the correct technique and sort them with the correct products...so there might be that option down the line!

BMWHaus Guru
    Great news Dave... Might have to sort something with you for the F10, I work close by Blanchardstown college.