Hi all,

Was driving home this afternoon and I came upon an obstruction on the road, a agricultural contracting company had a water pipe across the road. They had ramps over it and sign saying slow ramp ahead etc. I attempted to cross it in the E92 (not lowered, stock height) and my jackpoint caught as I had both axels over the ramp tearing my sideskirt. I was going as slow as I possibly could and they had the road entirely blocked so no other choice apart from turning around and taking an alternative route.

Big argument ensured with the guys working, basically got to told to f'off and no other cars have had this problem.

I'm fuming, with both axles on either side of the ramp my undercarriage touches, so I would say the ramp is not fit for purpose and impedes my ability to use the public highway. I have no issues with speed ramps etc.

I'll stick up the pictures I took, but I guess the question to ask is where to go from here? Am I better just swallowing my pride and getting it fixed and let that be that? My insurance has advised to get a solicitor but these cases are very hard to prove. Its just annoying and the guys attitude didn't help matters

Pictures:

Any advise would be great, thanks