Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eventuri Intake E46 M3.

BMWHaus Guru

Eventuri Intake E46 M3.

Thoughts on above appreciated, do anyone have any experience with them, are the good bang for your buck? watched a few youtube videos and it does give a nice note at higher revs, the finish looks very well also.
    Racing is Life anything that happens before or after is just waiting~ Steve McQueen

BMWHaus Contributor
    If you get one I am sure you will be happy; BUT, if you ever are inside a an m3 with a proper carbon airbox or hear it in person at all, you will wish you went that bit further.

In my opinion , buy the airbox.

There are ones from germany that dont look as good but are very functional and sound incredible. 1100 or 1k delivered. They are all about function and wont be as nice looking as a eventuri or karbonius.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Don’t think I’d be arsed with an eventuri, they are big bucks for what they are. I have a Carbonio in my m3 which seems to be a copy of a gruppe m and if it wasn’t in it when I got it I wouldn’t have paid the price for it. Airbox or standard for me I think.

I can probably source an airbox on its own for a good bit less than 1k if your interested. Much like what schooner is talking about above.

Waste of time when compared with proper airbox. Wven the cheap fiberglass ones are a worthwhile difference to the eventuri in noise and combined with a decent map to suit.

in the market for a csl airbox and looking on at the ones in germany, anyone done any research into which one is best?

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by RobH View Post
    in the market for a csl airbox and looking on at the ones in germany, anyone done any research into which one is best?
    Did you look at karbonious? looks impressive and good reviews from some of the guys here.

Sent from my TRT-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Racing is Life anything that happens before or after is just waiting~ Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Chillipepper View Post
    Did you look at karbonious? looks impressive and good reviews from some of the guys here.

big coin, I have been looking at those and gsr ones, going to be well over €2k fitted.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by RobH View Post
    big coin, I have been looking at those, going to be €3k + fitting.
    Fixed that there for you if you go with the oem flap lol
    Last edited by schoonerm3; 19-05-18 at 11:23.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by schoonerm3 View Post
    Fixed that there for you if you go with the oem flap lol
    M3's and deep pockets go hand in hand it seems, next up for me is subframe along with big end bearings and valve clearance check, the additions will have to wait for a bit now, my shopping list is a big brake kit and air box with the possibility of an eisenmann exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillipepper View Post
    M3's and deep pockets go hand in hand it seems, next up for me is subframe along with big end bearings and valve clearance check, the additions will have to wait for a bit now, my shopping list is a big brake kit and air box with the possibility of an eisenmann exhaust.

Not really i built an m3 powered e30 on the dole