Quote Originally Posted by alan b View Post
The mileage on the grey one would put me off. And the front discs are fitted the wrong way around, which is never a good sign of a competent mechanic!
Black one body looks to have scratches and marks around the body, the leather looks wrecked. 1 owner though and mileage isnt bad, doesnt mention any service history however, and the dealer is clearly clueless if he says it has a fibre glass roof ! Also it was obviously traded in to a garage /dealer so if be cautious of impending maintanence, if you were trading in a car would you spend a few k on it beforr hand!? At that mileage if its still on its original clutch it will most likely need changing! Back tyres look shot, beshoffs number plate suround is promising though!
Buy my m5 instead !
Thanks - this helps a lot - you've definitely got an eye for detail I would never have noticed the front discs or the beshhofs number plate surround for that matter. I'll admit to checking out your add - lovely car! I'm struggling because I kinda really want a coupe/gt - I know they're basically the same car but (as sad as it sounds) the M6 has a psychological draw just because it's 2 door. Jesus, I need to get out more!