Thread: BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

Post BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

2003 E85 BMW Z4 3.0i Roadster - 6 Speed Manual

Mileage: 69k miles (will increase until sale)

NCT: 23/02/2019

Tax: 28/02/2019

Service History: Full, with receipts available for all work done and a motorcheck report to confirm mileage etc

Spec:

Factory M-Sport suspension
    Xenon lights + Washers
    Auto lights + wipers
    Wind deflectors
    Electric memory seats
    "Full" speakers package
    Auto dimming rear view mirror
    Electric windows/mirrors
    Tyre Pressure Monitoring
    Brushed aluminium trim

Bodywork:

Can only be described as immaculate after a recent detail and a full Gtechniq ceramic coating to protect it for years to come. Bodywork is completely free of dings or scratches.

Wheels and Tyres:

BMW Style 107s refurbished and powder coated in BMW Ferric Grey Mettalic and shod with brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 tyres all around.

Mechanical:

The car was dropped off in Motor Confidence where it got everything it needed replaced.

Off the top of my head:

Rocker cover gasket
    Oil filter housing gasket
    Spark plugs
    1 x Coil (all 6 were replaced less than a year / 4k miles ago)
    Fan belt
    Track rods
    Camber bolts
    Most of the suspension bar shocks and springs

Interior:

In great condition with new BMW mats fitted, all accessories work as they should, A/C blows cold etc

Some wear on driver's bolster but nothing major.

Roof:

Fully electric - up or down in 6 seconds and is in excellent condition, no marks or stains on it and all seals look as new.

Mods:

The car has a full Maxton Design aero kit and spoiler - the splitter is tired being honest, I will order another one for the new owner.

Polished exhaust tips.

A very discreet and tidy (and useful!) oil temperature gauge install where the driver's side cup holder would be.

Also a discreet Aux in and USB port install to play music through the BMW Business Stereo which sounds very good even at motorway speeds with the top down.

Headlights were tinted but I've removed the tints and polished / restored them.

Overall this is a cracking, well maintained example of a Z4 with the right engine and gearbox.

Price: 8,995 Euro

Reason for sale: Looking for a car with rear seats.

Swaps / Part Exchange: Yes - would consider a six pot petrol e93, a petrol f30 / f31, or a diesel e70

Here are various photos between February and May 2018