Thread: E36 Parts Wanted

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

E36 Parts Wanted

An impulsive purchase on Sunday saw me heading to Dublin to purchase a 1996 Calypso Red 320 automatic convertible.

It’s got genuine Motorsport staggered polished wheels and Vader front seats.

These are the two reasons why I purchased it.

It’s not in great shape at the minute but with a little tidying it would come up well enough.

A friend who went with me is interested in bringing it back.

As a result, we’re looking for the following parts

Front Passenger Headlight

MSport Door Mouldings (doors only)

Interior front and rear seats (fronts only if we can get matching leather - I believe dove grey but not 100% sure)

Complete rear aerial

Semi Auto Roof

Wing mirrors (originals or genuine M3 mirrors)

I think that’s the bulk of it.

If you have any parts for sale please let me know what you have and how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor
    If that is the one I think it is which was advertised on FB you got the bargain of the century. Best of luck with it!

BMWHaus Site Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by James Bond Junior View Post
    If that is the one I think it is which was advertised on FB you got the bargain of the century. Best of luck with it!
    Yes, that is the one alright.

Got it cheaper than advertised too

BMWHaus Contributor
    I won't lie, I was tempted but my cash is totally tied up in other things at the moment so couldn't justify it! Well wear!

Nice to see it being saved.

Quote Originally Posted by ecooney View Post
    An impulsive purchase on Sunday saw me heading to Dublin to purchase a 1996 Calypso Red 320 automatic convertible.

It’s got genuine Motorsport staggered polished wheels and Vader front seats.

These are the two reasons why I purchased it.

It’s not in great shape at the minute but with a little tidying it would come up well enough.

A friend who went with me is interested in bringing it back.

As a result, we’re looking for the following parts

Front Passenger Headlight

MSport Door Mouldings (doors only)

Interior front and rear seats (fronts only if we can get matching leather - I believe dove grey but not 100% sure)

Complete rear aerial

Semi Auto Roof

Wing mirrors (originals or genuine M3 mirrors)

I think that’s the bulk of it.

If you have any parts for sale please let me know what you have and how much.

hi eamonn

you got there before me,i had text him the night before to arrange going to buy it and he wouldn't answer the phone the next morning,next thing i know is your driving home in itanyway best of look with it hope it turns out to be a good one.
    the other reason i want to get in touch is i have one that has been broken and is going to the scrap heap in the sky probably this week if there anything you or anyone else wants off it(not much left anyway)its there for the taking,im only in dunshaughlin so not that far for you to travel.just give me a call on 0852267790 as im not on here much ,,Greg

BMWHaus Site Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by 02mh View Post
    hi eamonn

you got there before me,i had text him the night before to arrange going to buy it and he wouldn't answer the phone the next morning,next thing i know is your driving home in itanyway best of look with it hope it turns out to be a good one.
    the other reason i want to get in touch is i have one that has been broken and is going to the scrap heap in the sky probably this week if there anything you or anyone else wants off it(not much left anyway)its there for the taking,im only in dunshaughlin so not that far for you to travel.just give me a call on 0852267790 as im not on here much ,,Greg

I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to Greg for the offer on the parts for this car.
    We have been up to his place and literally pillaged the car of nearly every last part on it.
    Thanks again Greg. It will make life a lot easier getting this E36 back on the road again.

Genuine m3 mirrors here if u still need

BMWHaus Site Sponsor
    Another impulsive purchase last night leaves me on the hunt for the following.

E36 Centre Vent from a climate control model with the two adjustment wheels.

Genuine radio (tape deck would do fine)

Aerial grommet (may just buy a new one)