Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: E46 M3 Front Wings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

Wanted: E46 M3 Front Wings

If anyone has a set of front wings for the E46 M3 (must be rust free though), please let me know. Thanks, Shane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos View Post
    If anyone has a set of front wings for the E46 M3 (must be rust free though), please let me know. Thanks, Shane

pro-parts 402 euros each to your door,rare with no rust used ,coswold i think are doing a deal for m3 cutters,looking for topaz blue drivers my self,duffeys, 550 euros, i will buy a new one soon,let me know if you can find cheaper,

BMWHaus Guru
    Cheers Karl! There is no way I would be spending 400 quid on a used wing that will still require paint. You're right though, Cotswold have a group buy at the moment on cutters - £315 each. This was going to be my last resort if I couldn't get a decent set of used wings.

Both wings have minor bubbles but no bodyshop I have gone to will stand over the job as the rust would probably come back.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos View Post
    Cheers Karl! There is no way I would be spending 400 quid on a used wing that will still require paint. You're right though, Cotswold have a group buy at the moment on cutters - £315 each. This was going to be my last resort if I couldn't get a decent set of used wings.

Both wings have minor bubbles but no bodyshop I have gone to will stand over the job as the rust would probably come back.
    How about a chat with DaveG as he sorted them on his one....
    http://www.bmwhaus.ie/vbulletin/show...l=1#post113499

402 new,from pro-parts,thats post and package

BMWHaus Guru
    Aha, sorry, I thought you meant Pro Parts in Blanch were selling a used wing How bad is your wing Karl?

small bubbles,drivers side, i think its new wing time,she is in storage while crohans e36 m3 is out,she is in good company between valdesis m3 rohans e30 m3 and e36 m3,plus his mini ,rear arches need to be looked at as well, i will talk to daveG when it comes out,

BMWHaus Contributor
    my front passenger arch showing bubbles as well. For the price of new wing I am thinking I might as well go for carbon fiber one? In a few more years I d be surprised to see an m3 without rust.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokyMo View Post
    my front passenger arch showing bubbles as well. For the price of new wing I am thinking I might as well go for carbon fiber one? In a few more years I d be surprised to see an m3 without rust.
    A few decent places seem to sell the carbon fibre wings but would rather oem

BMWHaus Guru
    Second hand wings for an M3 should lead to a forum ban.