Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Track Day Training

BMWHaus Contributor
    was looking for some advice, im have willing to get into track driving for along time, but am a novice so my plan was to do the half day driver tuition package with the civic you can hire to familiarize myself then maybe proceed to next step and bring my own car etc, has anyone done this or have advice, i dont want to land out as a newbie and fu** things up,

BMWHaus Contributor
    Does anyone know whats the deal with Headlights when driving to Europe? Right hand to left hand?

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by claudio View Post
    was looking for some advice, im have willing to get into track driving for along time, but am a novice so my plan was to do the half day driver tuition package with the civic you can hire to familiarize myself then maybe proceed to next step and bring my own car etc, has anyone done this or have advice, i dont want to land out as a newbie and fu** things up,
    To be honest its way more intimidating then it actually is. Yes, get a tutor to jump in with you, he ll tell you what to do and what to watch out. After couple laps your confidence will start to rise.

Also trackdays.ie give out stickers to novice drivers so people make sure give plenty of space etc. This is really good idea and helps with the standard a lot.