Thread: BMW First

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

BMW First

Anyone else looked into this? For €4.90 a month you get what looks like free diagnostics, free wiper blades and bulbs when needed, and 20% off parts and servicing at main dealers.

There's a more expensive monthly option which includes fluid top Up a and car washes etc, but not really interested in that one

Anyone else going to subscribe?
    Last edited by Don B; 12-07-18 at 16:49.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Sounds like a great plan, anyone joined it?

BMWHaus Guru
    Car has to be under 19 years at time of initial membership and not too sure on the 20% discount. It says “Over the Counter Business is excluded” in the T&C’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering I have a full (bloody everything) service coming up in the X5 - 20% off a ~800 euro bill has to be worth trying.. esp as the first month is free.

Just went for the basic one as 5c a litre saving on fuel seems good but I'd have to speed 300 euro a month to recover the extra 15 euro cost.

Wiper blades are about 70 euro a set for the X5...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So you need to get the car serviced with the dealer to avail of this offer? In other words you cannot just sign up to the basic €4.95 a month and roll into the parts department for free wiper blades or bulbs? They will however replace them free of charge during a service if required along with applying a 20% discount on the service cost?

I presume it's not related to servicing... Didn't see anything in the t&c to say it was

My car has a BMW warranty on it so I prefer to get it serviced at the main dealer (I know it's not a requirement but less hassle when something goes wrong)....

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by alan996 View Post
    I presume it's not related to servicing... Didn't see anything in the t&c to say it was

My car has a BMW warranty on it so I prefer to get it serviced at the main dealer (I know it's not a requirement but less hassle when something goes wrong)....

Mines still under warranty too and I've only had it serviced in FKs...it's lived half its life there cos of all of its warranty issues too.

Not sure I'll bother if the small print means you don't get any benefit.